Land & Animals
Join one of Australia's largest industries with a career working with Land & Animals.
Contribute to the future of rural Australia
Whether you're passionate about environmental conservation, love working with animals, or are preparing to take over the family farm, our Land & Animals courses will teach you the skills you need to make a positive contribution to the health of our regional industries. Learn specialised skills in agriculture or horticulture, contribute to Australia's legacy of award-winning winemakers, or receive world-class equestrian training from the National Centre for Equine Education. You'll learn the latest science and techniques needed to succeed in agribusiness, and practical skills you can apply on your own land, with your own crops and animals.
Gain a recognised qualification in Agriculture, and progress your career with the latest techniques and technology.
- Calf Rearing Risk Management (SA3DCALF20)
- Certificate II in Agriculture (AHC20116)
- Certificate III in Agriculture (AHC30116)
- Certificate III in Agriculture (Dairy Production) (AHC30216)
- Certificate IV in Agribusiness (AHC41016)
- Certificate IV in Agriculture (AHC40116)
- Course in Minimising Risks in the Use of 1080 & PAPP Bait Products for Vertebrate Pest Control (22516VIC)
- Cups On Cups Off (SA2DCOCO20)
- Farm Chemical Refresher (SCCHEMRE20)
- Full Farm Chemical User Course (SA3FFCUC20)
- Milk Tank Operators Short Course (SA2MITOP20)
- Milking Machine Technicians (SA3MMTTC20)
- Tractors and Front End Loaders (SA2TRAFL20)
Study Animal Sciences and start your career as a groomer or vet nurse.
Conservation & Land Management
Study Conservation and Land Management and help protect our natural environment.
"We’re very community focused so a lot of our projects have been based on community, such as revegetation. We often work with land care groups, councils and many other groups like that."
Free TAFE Courses
Free TAFE is available for a number of courses that are 'high priority' due to skills shortages in some industries. Find out more about the Victorian Government's Free TAFE scheme.Discover Free TAFE courses on offer