Turn your raw talent into a skill set for a creative career.
Develop your signature style
Whether you're a gifted graphic designer, a passionate illustrator, or an amateur photographer, our Trainers will guide you in your studies and help you thrive as a professional creative. You'll gain useful industry connections and hands-on experience, so you can grow and develop as an artist and reach your full potential. You'll graduate with specialised skills in your chosen art form, as well as general small business skills that will help you turn your talent into a career.
Art & Design
Become a practicing artist or designer, and use your talent to delight your clients and the public.
- Certificate II in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Arts (CUA20415)
- Certificate III in Design Fundamentals (CUA30715)
- Certificate III in Visual Arts (CUA31115)
- Certificate IV in Design (CUA40715)
- Diploma of Graphic Design (CUA50715)
- Creative Metal Casting (SC01CMCW21)
- Intermediate Adobe Illustrator (SC01IAIW21)
- Introduction Adobe Illustrator (SC01BAIW21)
- Introduction to Jewellery & Object Hand-skills (SC01IJDW21)
- Introduction to Puppet Making (SC01IPMW21)
Centre for Koorie Education
Empowering Koorie students and community on their journey through Education and Training, to a Culturally Safe Pathway to Success.
"Students can access equipment and tools of the trade as well as qualified and industry recognised Trainers like myself. The course includes a mentoring program that not only accommodates artists who need to juggle study and work but also gives participants the ability to share and develop ideas in a creative and encouraging environment."
Free TAFE Courses
Free TAFE is available for a number of courses that are 'high priority' due to skills shortages in some industries. Find out more about the Victorian Government's Free TAFE scheme.Discover free TAFE Courses on offer