Hospitality & Baking
Put your creative flair to work with a career in Hospitality & Baking
Create amazing experiences every day
Whether you dream of working in a bustling commercial kitchen or managing a busy event calendar, we have a course for you. Studying Hospitality, Cookery, Events, Tourism or Baking with GOTAFE, you'll combine your natural creative flair with the practical skills and ability you need to shine in your future career. Train in our campus kitchen and restaurant facilities, and put your skills to the test at local industry events like the Dookie Wine Show. You'll graduate knowing the latest techniques, and will have the confidence to hit the ground running.
With a qualification in hospitality, you’ll be able to work everywhere from boutique cafes to international hotels.
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30616)
- Certificate III in Tourism (SIT30116)
- Elevated Espresso Coffee Course (SCCOFELV21)
- Food Hygiene (Online) (SA2FODON21)
- Food Hygiene Short Course (SA2FOODH21)
- Food Safety Supervisor Short Course (SA2FOODS21)
- Introduction to Espresso Coffee Course (SCCOFINT21)
- Latte Art Course (SCLATART21)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (SA2RSAHO21)
"I really recommend going to GOTAFE. It did great things for me, and you're actually learning from people who worked in the industry, which is fantastic."
Free TAFE Courses
Free TAFE is available for a number of courses that are 'high priority' due to skills shortages in some industries. Find out more about the Victorian Government's Free TAFE scheme.Discover Free TAFE courses on offer