Health & Community
Help people lead better lives with a career in the Health & Community sector.
Have a positive impact
Make a difference in someone's life with a career in Community Services, Health, or Sport & Recreation. Be responsible for the health and wellbeing of your community, caring for people during times of illness, promoting healthy lifestyles, or working to improve people's standards of living. Our courses will give you general skills in communication, ethics, and first aid, as well as specialised skills in drug and alcohol treatment, disability support, pathology, healthcare and nursing, and personal training.
Working in Community Services, you'll work one-on-one with clients to support their needs in all aspects of life, from education and welfare, to social services and mental health.
- Course in Identifying and Responding to Family Violence Risk (22510VIC)
- Course in Introduction to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (22469VIC)
- Certificate II in Community Services (CHC22015)
- Certificate III in Community Services (CHC32015)
- Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs (CHC43215)
- Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention (CHC40313)
- Certificate IV in Community Services (CHC42015)
- Certificate IV in Disability (CHC43115)
- Certificate IV in Mental Health (CHC43315)
- Diploma of Community Services (CHC52015)
Health & Nursing
From allied health and administration, to dental assistance and nursing, we have a range of courses to help you launch your career as a health professional.
- Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance (HLT33015)
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting (HLT35015)
- Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (HLT33115)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015)
- Certificate III in Pathology Collection (HLT37215)
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (HLT43015)
- Certificate IV in Mental Health Peer Work (CHC43515)
- Diploma of Nursing (HLT54115)
Sport & Recreation
Get paid to do what you love with a career in Sport & Recreation. Inspire others to live active lifestyles, in the gym, at school, or in nature.
"When students begin to link their theoretical knowledge to clinical practice and it clicks in a practical sense, it’s a really special moment."
Free TAFE Courses
Free TAFE is available for a number of courses that are 'high priority' due to skills shortages in some industries. Find out more about the Victorian Government's Free TAFE scheme.Discover Free TAFE Courses on offer