Business & IT
Learn the skills you need for a successful career in Business & IT.
Future proof your Business and IT career
Whether you are planning to start your own business, become a valued team player in an organisation or plan to lead and manage a business of your choice, the skills you learn in Business and IT will set you up for life. Learn to work effectively and efficiently and apply innovation and critical thinking to business and IT decisions. Confident and capable, you’ll graduate as a mature and skilled professional, ready to make a splash in the workforce.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Increase your job prospects in the finance industry with a recognised qualification in Accounting and Bookkeeping.
Human Resources & Management
Learn how to lead and manage diverse teams and implement workforce policies that drive business outcomes.
- Certificate IV in Human Resource Management (BSB40420)
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB40520)
- Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50320)
- Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB50420)
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015)
- Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) (BSB60915)
Get hands-on training with industry-standard software and hardware, and become a valued member of your workplace.
- Certificate III in Information Technology (ICT30120)
- Certificate IV in Cyber Security (22334VIC)
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (ICT40120)
- Building your own website (SC1BWEBS22)
- CCNA1: Introduction to Networks (SC1CCNA122)
- CCNA2: Switching, Routing and Wireless Essentials (SC1CCNA222)
- CCNA3: Enterprise Networking, Switching and Automation (SC1CCNA322)
- Cisco: Cyber Security Essentials (SC1ISCSE22)
- Cisco: Introduction to Cyber Security (SC1CISIC22)
- Cisco: Networking Essentials (SC1ISNET22)
With a recognised qualification in Project Management, you’ll have the chance to practice your skills on real-life projects while you’re learning, so you’ll graduate ready to tackle any challenge.
Free TAFE courses
Free TAFE is available for a number of courses that are 'high priority' due to skills shortages in some industries. Find out more about the Victorian Government's Free TAFE scheme.Discover Free TAFE courses on offer