We're excited to let you know about scholarships and grants to help you complete your studies.
From time to time local businesses, organisations or government offer scholarships and grants across various learning areas and study departments. They aim to help cover the tuition of your studies. We will list them here when they are open for application.
GOTAFE & Bendigo Bank Scholarships
With help from Bendigo Bank, GOTAFE is striving to make education and training more accessible. Five students will be offered a $2000 scholarship to help support them through their studies with GOTAFE in 2022.
Applicants must be:
- Aged between 18-65
- Residing within Mitchell Shire
- Australian citizens/individuals with Australian residency status and who are able to work in Australia
Encouraged to apply are:
- People managing and/or overcoming personal, social or financial challenges
- People from culturally diverse backgrounds
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- People facing barriers to learning
- People with a disability
Applications close on Wednesday 1 June 2022.Apply online now