We're excited to let you know about scholarships and grants to help you complete your studies.
From time to time local businesses, organisations or government offer scholarships and grants across various learning areas and study departments. They aim to help cover the tuition of your studies. We will list them here when they are open for application.
Kickstart your career in tech
If you have a passion for technology, Infoxchange’s Tech Ready program (supported by the Victorian Government) can help you get the skills and qualification you need to start your career journey.
You will be supported every step of the way. Infoxchange will fund your placement in Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology (ICT30118) to give you the foundation skills you’ll need to use digital technology in the workforce.
You will be connected with industry professionals and be assisted to improve your confidence applying for jobs with practical workshops on job interview skills and building your CV.
What does it cost?
Your place in Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology comes fully funded as part of the Tech Ready program.
How often do I attend?
Full time for 5 months.Learn more and apply today
Am I eligible?
Applicants should be:
- 17 – 25 years old
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent visa holder
- Eligible for Victorian government subsidised training
- Interested in technology and furthering your digital skills to gain employment
- Meet the entrance requirements for ICT30115 course
- Priority will be given to young people experiencing barriers to education or employment