We're excited to let you know about scholarships and grants to help you complete your studies.
From time to time local businesses, organisations or government offer scholarships and grants across various learning areas and study departments. They aim to help cover the tuition of your studies. We will list them here when they are open for application.
Real Futures Grant
What is the Real Futures Grant?
The grant is awarded annually to one person and is worth $5,000.
Applications for the 2020–21 grant is now open until October 31st, 2021.
Am I eligible?
Entry is open to full-time students currently studying in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution. Eligibility is limited to those studying a certificate, diploma, degree or traineeship in one or more of the following fields:
- Business – including any business-related courses from any institution.
- Finance – including actuarial, statistics, accounting and general finance courses.
- Medicine – including medical and health sciences, surgery and medical research.
- Healthcare – including health and fitness-related specialties, sport sciences, health services assistance and international health.
- Specialist healthcare – including nursing, optometry, dentistry and pharmacy.
Only citizens or permanent residents of Australia can apply and you must be 18 years of age to enter.
How to enter
To enter the Real Futures Grant, your challenge is to write an essay (maximum 700 words) on why you want to work in your selected industry and the difference you hope to make in your particular field of study. How do you want to make a difference in people’s lives? Why have you chosen your career path?
The fine print
All applicants must email the following documentation to email@example.com:
- Proof of Identification;
- Proof of enrolment, including course name, tertiary institution name and enrolment status;
- Your response (max word count 700 words); and
- Contact details (including residential address).
Winner selection process
The winner of the 2020-21 grant will be the entry that best grasps the challenge and will be notified by email, and their name published on the Real Insurance website on February 2nd, 2022.
See full Terms and Conditions.