Campus Restaurant – Shepparton
Hospitality students train in real life restaurants that are open to the public.
Enjoy a multi-course lunch or coffee prepared by our Cookery and Font of House students.
These services give our students relevant industry experience to enhance their training and provides the Shepparton community with a venue known for quality local food at an affordable price.
2019 Restaurant Dates
Lunch (2 courses | seating 12pm - 1pm | $20pp)
- Wednesday 14 August - Taste of the world platter
- Thursday 15 August - Taste of the world platter
- Wednesday 21 August - Cafe a la carte
- Wednesday 28 August - Cafe a la carte
- Thursday 29 August - Mauritius delight buffet
- Wednesday 4 September - Cafe a la carte
- Wednesday 11 September - Taste of the world platter
- Wednesday 9 October - Taste of the world platter
- Thursday 24 October - Cafe a la carte - Pasta inspired
Dinner (Thursday | 3 courses | seating 6pm - 6.30pm | $30pp)
- 5 September - Carvery buffet
- 12 September - Taste of the world platters
- 10 October - Taste of the world platters
Cocktail (Thursday | service 5.30pm - 7.30pm | $35pp)
- 17 October - Cocktail service - Tapas
Dookie Wine Show Dinner (Tuesday | 5 courses | $99pp)
- 17 September - Set menu
Enquire about a reservation
Bookings are essential. Please click the button below to book online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 GOTAFE (468 233) to make a reservation. Private functions catered for by special arrangement.