At GOTAFE we understand that there is a lot involved in choosing study. Sometimes financial hardship can be a barrier to achieving your study goals. That’s where GOTAFE is here to help.
GOTAFE have a number of scholarships that are available across various learning areas and study departments. These scholarships can provide a waiver or a reduction of tuition fee, student services, IT fees and may include other related educational expenses.
Who can apply?
You must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident of holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa (PHV) who’s facing financial hardship. If you’re under the age of 18, you’ll need to obtain parental/guardian consent before submitting a scholarship application. Each scholarship and grant may have differing selection criteria, please refer to the links below for full terms and conditions.
Scholarships and grants available:
- Rheem Apprentice Plumber Grant. Closed, 2018 details to come.
- Rotary Club of Shepparton South Vocational Scholarships. Closed, 2018 details to come.
- Greenham Dairy Scholarship. Closed, 2018 details to come.
- AMR Hair and Beauty. Closed, 2018 details to come.
- Liftoff. Closed, 2018 details to come.