Information Session - All Technical Trade Cert II Courses
Note: This event has already occurred.
Event details summary
Come along to hear about how you could start your journey in trades with one of our Pre-Apprenticeship courses.
- Certificate II in Building and Construction Pre-apprenticeship (22338VIC)
- Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation (AUR20716)
- Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start) (UEE22011)
- Certificate II in Engineering Studies (22470VIC)
- Certificate II in Plumbing (Pre-apprenticeship) (22304VIC)
A Pre-Apprenticeship is tied to a Certificate II in your chosen industry, but unlike a formal Apprenticeship, you don't need to have an employer before you start the course. You can complete a Pre-Apprenticeship at a training provider such as GOTAFE, or as part of your VCE or VCAL studies if you're still at school.