Applying for a job at GOTAFE
Applying for a job can sometimes be overwhelming – especially if you're moving into a new sector or you're unsure about an organisations recruitment process.
We've taken the guesswork out and put together a guide on what you need to know before applying for a role at GOTAFE.
Other important information for applying to work at GOTAFE
- All of our positions require a Working with Children's Check and a Police Check.
- As a result of Coronavirus (COVID-19), it is a condition of employment with GOTAFE, subject to reasonable exemptions, that you have been vaccinated against COVID-19 or can provide evidence of bookings.
- You must have a current driver’s licence (car).
- You must be eligible to work in Australia.
- Our employment practices foster a high-quality diverse workforce reflective of the Victorian community. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community, including the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
- GOTAFE is a child-safe and equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining, developing and supporting our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age.
- GOTAFE requests the true and complete disclosure of any circumstances regarding health or capacity to work that would impede your ability to perform the duties of the position.