COVID-19 Skill Sets
These free short Infection Control skill sets will help workers ensure their workplaces are safe for themselves and the community.
Government-funded skill sets
The Victorian and Commonwealth Governments are funding the delivery of Infection Control training to help upskill workers to administer and implement infection control policies and procedures within workplaces. The skill sets are available for employers and employees in businesses where COVID-safe practices are vital.
We are currently working on building some great courses in COVID-19 Skill Sets. Get in touch to learn more about our current course offerings.
Further Course Details
- You must be currently employed in Victoria in a customer facing role.
- You must not have previously completed any skill set.
- The skill sets contain online learning. Participants will need basic computer skills (for example search the internet, write word documents and use email).
Attendance and Commitment
- Online self-paced engagement in learning content, activities and assessment.
- Online knowledge quizzes
- Workplace/virtual workplace demonstration