Spreadsheets are a powerful tool for both home and business. This course provides an introduction to the basics of spreadsheets, and gives you the skills to use spreadsheets to plan your finances, create graphs, and more.
Topics covered include:
- Creating a simple spreadsheet
- Using formulas and functions
- Creating basic charts and graphs
- Formatting and printing spreadsheets and graphs
Course Dates & Times
Benalla - Samaria Road
Three consecutive Wednesdays - start 06/05/2020 - 6pm to 9pm - 2020
Seymour - Wallis Street
Two consecutive Fridays - start 20/03/2020 - 10am to 3pm - 2020
Shepparton - Fryers Street
Three Mondays - start 02/03/2020 - 6pm to 9pm – 2020 (Except 09/03/2020 – PH
Three consecutive Mondays - start 20/07/2020 - 6pm to 9pm - 2020
Wangaratta - Docker Street
Two consecutive Fridays - start 22/05/2020 - 10am to 3pm - 2020
Two consecutive Fridays - start 14/08/2020 - 9am to 3pm - 2020
The student tuition fees as published are subject to
change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Please note all fees
and charges are correct at time of publication for 2020 and may change
Material fees cover costs associated with the following where applicable, and not limited to:
- Classroom activity consumables, handouts and booklets
- E-Learning resources and associated license access fees
Additionally some courses require students to purchase or supply text
books, kits, tools, uniforms and personal protection equipment. Some
specific materials may be purchased through the GOTAFE Bookshop. A full
list with associated costs will be provided to you at your course
information session or during the pre-training review Interview.
1. If we don't have any upcoming Course Dates on this page, we won't display the "Enrol Now" button. Instead you can Register Your Interest to study this course and we will let you know when we have more dates available.
Where to From Here
If you need any further clarification of the information provided please contact one of our client service officers on 1300 468 233 who can assist you or submit an enquiry through our website now and one of the team will be in touch.
Educational Support Services
As an enrolled student at GOTAFE you may access a wide range of academic support services to assist you to meet the academic challenges of your course from our Learning Support Unit.