Update on COVID-19
Information as of Tuesday 8th September 2021
With the exception of Greater Shepparton, regional Victoria will come out of lockdown from 11.59PM on Thursday 9 September.
These changes to lockdown restrictions will not change the way GOTAFE is currently delivering education: we will continue delivering education and working remotely.
If you have recently joined GOTAFE and you are unsure who to speak with, please get in touch with our call centre on 1300 GOTAFE.
We know the disruption is difficult for many of you, and GOTAFE is here to support you. Please contact us at any time if you need assistance or guidance.
Our Student Success team are on hand and available if you need to reach out or are having any difficulties managing the current circumstances.
For all the details relating to the Victorian lockdown restrictions, please visit the DHHS website.
COVID-19 Fact Sheets Translated
Topics covered include:
- Health - including information about COVID-19 vaccines.
- Education - extra support to students, parents and education providers.
- Business and Financial Support- information about Budget 2021/22, financial support and work health and safety.
- Community Safety and Services - guidance for communities, including around misinformation and truths about COVID-19.
- Visas and the Border-Australia's immigration and border arrangements during COVID-19.