Update on COVID-19
Information as of Tuesday 27 July, 1.00 PM AEST
Following the announcement from the Victorian Premier regarding the easing of COVID restrictions across the state, GOTAFE campuses will re-open from 8.30am, Wednesday 28 July.
Your trainer will provide clarification if your classes are to be delivered on campus. Where education delivery can continue effectively remotely, classes may continue to be conducted virtually.
We know the disruption is difficult for many of you, and GOTAFE is here to support you. Please contact us at any time if you need assistance or guidance.
Our Student Success team are on hand and available if you need to reach out or are having any difficulties managing the current circumstances.
For all the details relating to the Victorian lockdown restrictions, please visit the DHHS website.
If you are feeling unwell, do not attend campus. Get tested and quarantine until you receive your results.
COVID-19 Fact Sheets Translated
Topics covered include:
- Health - including information about COVID-19 vaccines.
- Education - extra support to students, parents and education providers.
- Business and Financial Support- information about Budget 2021/22, financial support and work health and safety.
- Community Safety and Services - guidance for communities, including around misinformation and truths about COVID-19.
- Visas and the Border-Australia's immigration and border arrangements during COVID-19.