Free Infection Control Skill Sets
Stay ahead of the curve with our two new FREE accredited Skill Sets delivered completely online and tailored specifically towards Infection Control for people currently employed in Victoria in a customer-facing role.
The two skill sets relate to food handling and retail, with priority given to those already working in these industries.
✔️ For employees in customer-facing roles
✔️ Online, study anytime
✔️ Free, no fees
✔️ Accredited training
Enrol online now for free
No matter what industry you’re in, COVID-19 has changed the way we all do business. These short skill sets will help workers ensure their workplaces are safe for themselves and the community. You can only participate in one skill set, so make sure you choose the stream which is most relevant to you and your workplace!
Infection Control Skill Set: Retail
This short accredited skill set provides individuals working in retail settings the skills to follow organisational infection prevention and control procedures, including implementing standard and transmission-based precautions and responding to COVID-19 and other infection risks.
Course Code: HLTSS00065
Infection Control Skill Set: Food Handling
This short accredited skill set will provide individuals working in food handling settings the skills to follow organisational infection prevention and control procedures, including implementing standard and transmission-based precautions and responding to COVID-19 and other infection risks.
Course Code: HLTSS00066
Further Course Details
- You must be currently employed in Victoria in a customer facing role, with priority given to those working in the retail or food handling industries.
- You must not have previously completed either skill set.
- The skill sets contain online learning. Participants will need basic computer skills (for example search the internet, write word documents and use email) .
- Each skill set will take approximately 25 hours of your time to complete.
- Do it at your own pace around your commitments, but make sure you complete it within four weeks from when you start.
- There will be a virtual assessment and/or workplace demonstration to complete the skill set.
Attendance and Commitment
- Online self-paced engagement in learning content, activities and assessment.
- Completion within 4 weeks of commencement.
Retail and Food Handling – Kirstie Ash
- Online knowledge quizzes
- Video evidence or workplace observation checklist