Study Free Infection Control Skill Set
If you're a current GOTAFE student, complete the form below to register
Stay ahead of the curve with our two new FREE accredited Skill Sets delivered completely online and tailored specifically towards Infection Control for people currently employed in Victoria in a customer-facing role.
The two skill sets relate to food handling and retail, with priority given to those already working in these industries.
✔️ For employees in customer-facing roles
✔️Online, study anytime
✔️ Free, no fees
✔️ Accredited training
We've made it easy to register - fill out some details and we will take care of adding it to the accredited course you are studying.
Further Course Details
- You must be currently employed in Victoria in a customer facing role, with priority given to those working in the retail or food handling industries.
- You must not have previously completed either skill set.
- The skill sets contain online learning. Participants will need basic computer skills (for example search the internet, write word documents and use email).
- Each skill set will take approximately 25 hours of your time to complete.
- Do it at your own pace around your commitments, but make sure you complete it within four weeks from when you start.
- There will be a virtual assessment and/or workplace demonstration to complete the skill set.
Attendance and Commitment
- Online self-paced engagement in learning content, activities and assessment.
- Completion within 4 weeks of commencement.
Retail and Food Handling – Kirstie Ash
- Online knowledge quizzes
- Video evidence or workplace observation checklist