SPC & GOTAFE Scholarship
We're excited to let you know about a partnership with SPC in Shepparton to provide scholarships
GOTAFE is thrilled to be partnering with Shepparton’s SPC, with both parties sharing a commitment to the economic and social prosperity of the region.
The arrangement involves SPC’s financial sponsorship to support student scholarships for two mechanical apprenticeships, and a number of other engineering course scholarships to commence in 2020.
Full tuition scholarships:
- 2 x Certificate II in Electrotechnology
- 2 x Certificate II in Engineering
- 1 X Certificate III in Mechanical Engineering
- 1 x Certificate III in Engineering – Metal Fabrication
Applications Are Open
Prospective students can apply online from 9am Tuesday 21 January 2020 until 5pm Friday 21 February 2020.
- Open to students enrolled at any of the three GOTAFE Shepparton Campuses
- Open to any person aged 18 - 65 years
- Open to students enrolling in Electro technology (Electrical) and Engineering (Mechanical, Composites & Fabrication) for courses commencing in 2020
- Open to Australian citizens or have Australian residency status and be able to work in Australia
All applicants will be advised of the outcome of their applications via email by Friday 13 March 2020.
Interviews for those shortlisted will be conducted by a scholarship selection panel in the week commencing Monday 2 March 2020.
Scholarships Available for study commencing in 2020. Scholarships will be awarded in March 2020 and funds credited to the successful recipient’s GOTAFE student account upon confirmation of enrolment.Download Program Overview and Terms & Conditions