GOTAFE & Bendigo Bank Scholarships
Making education more accessible in Mitchell Shire
With help from Bendigo Bank, GOTAFE is striving to make education and training more accessible. Five students who live in Mitchell Shire will be offered a $2000 scholarship to help support them through their studies with GOTAFE in 2022.
Who can apply
Applicants must be:
- Aged between 18-65
- Residing within Mitchell Shire
- Australian citizens/individuals with Australian residency status and who are able to work in Australia
Encouraged to apply are:
- People managing and/or overcoming personal, social or financial challenges
- People from culturally diverse backgrounds
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- People facing barriers to learning
- People with a disability
How to apply
To apply, please fill out the form below.
Applications close on June 1, 2022.
Please note if you are successful in obtaining an interview, you'll need to provide valid proof of age and address (ie. Driver's Licence) to confirm your eligibility for the scholarship.
- Applications close on Wednesday 1 June 2022.
- The interview process for the scholarship will commence from June 6, 2022.
- Successful applicants will be notified by phone or email by June 20, 2022.
Please note the interview panel's decision is final.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to apply and eligibility criteria that form part of these conditions of entry.
2. It is assumed all entrants have read the Terms and Conditions prior to applying for the scholarships.
3. Bendigo Bank is providing five scholarships worth $2000AUD.
4. Applications are open to anyone who meets the criteria listed on this webpage.
5. All applicants (refer to clause 4) must fill out the application form.
6. Multiple applications are not permitted.
7. An email confirming we have received their application will be sent and it is the responsibility of applicants to contact GOTAFE via firstname.lastname@example.org if they don't receive confirmation.
8. GOTAFE reserves the right to verify the validity of applications and reserves the right to disqualify any applicants tampering with the application process including, but not limited to, submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms.
9. GOTAFE will use applicant mobile and email address to contact 10 successful applicants to interview.
10. GOTAFE will select 5 successful recipients of the Bendigo Bank Scholarship.
11. Anyone that does not meet criteria as per detail in clause 4 will not be considered for the scholarship.
12. If applicants do not respond within two business days of being offered the scholarship, they will no longer be considered.
13. The total scholarship value is $2000 AUD.
14. The scholarship has been generously donated by Bendigo Bank.
15. The scholarship value cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the successful recipient/s does not claim the scholarship by July 2022, the recipient will forfeit the scholarship.
16. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the scholarship.
17. Applications close on June 1, 2022. The interview process for the scholarship will commence from June 6, 2022. Successful applicants will be notified by phone or email by June 20, 2022. The interview panel's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Applicants will receive an email confirming their application has been received.
19. It is the responsibility of the applicant to contact email@example.com if they do not receive confirmation of receipt.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for scholarship except for liability which can be excluded by law.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this application process, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this process.
22. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
23. The scholarship is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable.
24. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Any personal information entered, including mobile phone, email address, or date of birth will not be provided to any third-party.
27. The Promoter is GOTAFE - Goulburn Ovens Institute of Technical and Further Education 152-200 Fryers St, Shepparton VIC 3630. ABN 33 549 081 413.