- This event has passed.
IVT information session, 5pm 26 April
April 26 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Developed for Enrolled Division 2 nurses working in industry to meet increased demand for IVT competency in the workplace. The IVT unit of competency has the following prerequisite units:
- HLTWHS300A Contribute to WHS processes
- HLTIN301C Comply with infection control policies and procedures
- HLTAP501C Analyse health information
- HLTEN505C Contribute to the complex nursing care of clients
- HLTEN507C Administer and monitor medication in the work environment
The course is planned to be delivered via night school starting at 3pm and finishing at 9pm. Sounds interesting? Register below to attend our upcoming information session at our Wangaratta campus, E building, room 121 .
During this session, you will:
- be provided with information about the course
- have an opportunity to start your enrolment documentation, including applying for a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
Please bring with you a copy of the following:
- position descriptions
- Medicare card, drivers licence or passport