VISIO Essentials and Beyond
Course Code SCVISIOESSEN
Visio is a powerful business drawing tool for creating business diagrams such as flow charts, organisation charts, process flow diagrams, engineering diagrams, maps, floor plans, and more.
You will use built-in templates and stencils to quickly add business drawing components to build up your diagrams easily and efficiently. You will also learn industry-standard guidelines to incorporate into the charts you create and you will cover extensive shortcuts that will save you time. You will create a typical example of a process flowchart and an organisation chart.
Prerequisites: Participants are expected to have a sound knowledge of and experience with a Windows PC.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Add and manipulate, edit, format, move and rotate and connect shapes
- Add and format text to shapes and connectors
- Manipulate and use Static and Dynamic connectors
- Use styles and formats globally
- Work with background pages
- Print drawings and adjust settings
- Use advanced layout techniques
- View and customise reports
- Import and export data to other applications
This course is not presently scheduled.
Should you wish to express interest in this course please enquire as below.
To enquire about this course call 1300GOTAFE or click here.
To ensure your place in the course, you must enrol and pay at least two weeks prior to course commencement date. If a client officially withdraws before commencement date, a full refund less an administration fee will be given. If the Institute cancels a short course the client is offered a rollover into a later course or a full refund.