Course Code SCQUBK
The introduction to QuickBooks course aims to develop a sound understanding of how to set up and maintain business accounting records. This course can lead to further studies to enhance employment opportunities. Some basic understanding of accountancy is required. The cost of the workbook is included.
- Navigate around QuickBooks confidently
- Avail yourself of the full range of QuickBooks help
- Create and configure a QuickBooks company file
- Create and modify a QuickBooks chart of accounts
- Set-up and maintain stock and service items in QuickBooks
- Create a variety of different accounts and enter their opening balances
- Work with and edit customer and supplier records
- Process cash sales in QuickBooks
- Create, manage and print QuickBooks invoices including the application of discounts
- Track and manage accounts receivable, processing a variety of different payment types and issue customer statements
- Enter and pay bills in QuickBooks
- Manage stock levels and create purchase orders
- Use QuickBooks to write cheques and make payments of all kinds
- Reconcile QuickBooks with a bank statement
- Produce fully customised QuickBooks reports
- Calculate GST liability and complete a Business Activity Statement using QuickBooks
Knowledge of bookkeeping processes is essential. The short course 'Bookkeeping for Small Business' is recommended if you do not have this knowledge.
|SHBQUBK07||Fryers St, Shepparton||6.00pm to 9.00pm, 4 x Thursday||18/07/13||08/08/13||$310.00|
To enquire about this course call 1300GOTAFE or click here.
To ensure your place in the course, you must enrol and pay at least two weeks prior to course commencement date. If a client officially withdraws before commencement date, a full refund less an administration fee will be given. If the Institute cancels a short course the client is offered a rollover into a later course or a full refund.