Cups On Cups Off
from Certificate II in Agriculture (AHC20116)
|Campus||Contact your local GOTAFE campus on 1300 GOTAFE (468 233) for full details|
This highly regarded program is ideally suited for anyone
who milks cows, whether they are owner/operators, family
members, employees or share farmers – the need for best
practice is universal.
The Countdown Down under Cups on Cups Off program,
which has been developed by a veterinarian to help dairy
farmers achieve the best possible results, covers the entire
milking process with special emphasis on mastitis prevention
The program runs over one and half days and covers:
• How and why infections occur
• Practical mastitis control
• The importance of teat disinfection
• Reducing the risk of infection
• How to detect and deal with clinical cases of mastitis
• Best practice in milk harvesting
• The real cost of mastitis
|Govt Subsidised-Standard Concession||$36.00|
Please note that the advertised fees relate to 2019. For enrolments this year, please contact us for confirmation.
The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
You will receive an Indicative Fee Statement when you decide upon your course. A finalised invoice will be issued upon enrolment. Students will be invoiced for the components of the course that they are enrolled into for each year or semester.
Material fees cover costs associated with the following where applicable, and not limited to:
- Classroom activity consumables, handouts and booklets
- E-Learning resources and associated license access fees
Additionally some courses require students to purchase or supply text books, kits, tools, uniforms and personal protection equipment. Some specific materials may be purchased through the GOTAFE Book Shop. A full list with associated costs will be provided to you at your Course Information session or during the Pre-Training review Interview.
Skills Recognition is an assessment only process that may result in credits towards a part or full qualification. There is no formal training involved, although you may choose to complete further training as a result of the assessment process.
You can apply for Skills Recognition before you enrol in the qualification you are seeking. You can apply for Skills Recognition through one or both of the following processes:
- Credit Transfer for formal training that might be equivalent to a new qualification or partial qualification
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for people who have relevant and current skills and knowledge that they have gained through non-formal or informal learning i.e. work or life experience.
Please note: Eligible individuals who wish to access a government subsidised place, must participate in a Pre-training Review. This will consider your:
- Aspirations/career goals
- Educational attainment and capability
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Suitability for Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer
Refer to the Student Handbook for information regarding Learner’s Rights Student Handbook.
Further information is provided at course induction.
As an enrolled student at GOTAFE you will be welcome to access a variety of non-academic support services from the Student Welfare Unit. These services are designed to best support you to successfully complete your course.
Services include on campus supports and remote supports
- employment information
- activities etc.
As an enrolled student at GOTAFE you may access a wide range of academic support services to assist you to meet the academic challenges of your course from our Learning Support Unit.
If you need any further clarification of the information provided please contact one of our client service officers on 1300 468 233 who can assist you or click Enquire Now.